Friday, October 17, 2014

Narrative of How to Manage Funds




As a teenager, back in high school, I've searched for jobs. However, when I went job hunting I came across a few jobs. First, I walked in to Togo's sandwich's, which is located on Christie Ave in Emeryville California. I as a teenager filed for a job application. The position I applied for was a sandwich maker. I was hired that next week, I made $8.00 an hour for forty- hours a week. All throughout the day at work I've welcomed customers and took their orders. Customers would leave me tips which was nice of them to do. I would leave work with ad least twenty dollars in tips or more. Eventually, the assistant manager, not only let me make sandwich's and soups but he also let me manage funds at the cash register. He let me restock the shelves, wash dishes, and close the store during closing time. Having a job as a teenager helped me earn money as a high school student. When I turned eighteen I opened up my first bank account and started to save money. I would make ad least two-hundred and some change every two weeks. I would  deposit my funds as I would now as a young adult today. The manager, who owned the sandwich restaurant was very nice to me.That was a nice thing for him to have accepted me. This is where I first learned how to manage my funds. In conclusion, as a young adult I'm willing to give advice to teenagers on where to start and how to manage their funds from my experience. According, Andy Hugh's, a reporter from U.S. News and World Report, who also advises readers on how to mange their money: " (Since having money influence our lives, and the way we live it's important to manage it properly).       I hope teenagers succeed in handling business. When it comes to managing their, funds, that they master the skill of saving. With sacrificing what they want compared to what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment